1. Sharing Your Content and Information
- When you publish content or information using the Eventising, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Eventising, to access and use that information, and to associate it with your event, businesses, venue, products or professional profile.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Eventising, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
- We do our best to keep Eventising safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Eventising safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Eventising.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Eventising, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Eventising.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Eventising to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Eventising, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Eventising functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3.Registration and Account Security
- Eventising users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Eventising, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use aEventising Page for such purposes.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
4. Protecting Other People’s Rights
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Eventising that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Eventising if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Eventising.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Eventising offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
5. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Eventising within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Eventising.
- If you make a payment on Eventising, you agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.